Annapolis has no shortage of breakfast spots and everyone has their favorite.
Patch is giving you the chance to support yours with the first "Best Of" feature. There will be a new category each week.
For the first week, let's start with the most important (and many times, most delicious) meal of the day. What is your favorite breakfast spot around Annapolis?
Your opinion and vote will help decide the winner.
- 49 West Coffeehouse (West Street)
- Amish Market (Harbour Center)
- Annapolis Gourmet & Deli (Annapolis Street)
- b.b. bistro (Annapolis Street)
- bagels and ... (West Street)
- Baltimore Coffee & Tea (Bestgate Road)
- Boatyard Bar and Grill (4th Street)
- Breeze (West Street)
- Brio Tuscan Grille (Annapolis Towne Centre)
- Chick & Ruth's Delly (Main Street)
- Denny's (West Street)
- Double T Diner (West Street)
- Eggcellence (Housley Road)
- Grump's Cafe (Hillsmere Drive)
- Harbour Deli (Second Street)
- The Kitchen (Prince George Street)
- Leeward Market (2nd Street)
- The Main Ingredient (Bay Ridge Road)
- Metro Diner (Annapolis Towne Centre)
- Metropolitan Kitchen & Lounge (West Street)
- Miss Shirley's Cafe (Park Place)
- Naval Bagels (Taylor Avenue)
- Palate Pleasers (Bay Ridge Avenue)
- Royal Farm Stores (6th Street)
- Saucy Salamander Cafe (Riva Road)
- Subway (Annapolis Mall, Bay Ridge Road, Riva Road)
- Sunny's Deli (Defense Highway)
- Wet Dog Cafe (Bembe Beach Road)
- Zü Coffee (Bay Ridge Road)
Because this poll is not scientific, it is not the sole consideration in choosing a winner. The winner will be determined by the Patch editor, based on poll results, reviews on Patch Places and comments in this article. Please vote only once per survey, per Patch.
Voting will be closed a 9 a.m. Friday and the winner will be announced at noon.
If your business is listed, learn how to "claim it" for free by reading this post.
Do you know a local business missing from the list? Write it in the comments and we'll see about adding it to the contest.