Live Music and a Musical
Don't miss the Li'l Abner Musical in the Key Auditorium at St. John's College.
- Where/When: St John's College. Friday and Saturday, 7:30 p.m. and Sunday at 2:30 and 6:30 p.m.
- Why: Enjoy this musical as it recreates the popular Al Capp comic strip with straight-shooting humor. Prepare yourself for an evening of satire meshed with toe-tapping tunes.
- Price: General Admission: $10, Children 7 and under: $8
- Where/When: Anne Arundel County Fairgrounds, 1520 Crownsville Rd, Crownsville. Saturday, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Why: This inaugural festival will feature traditional Celtic music, Celtic Rock bands on multiple stages. Bring the kids to visit Little Leprechaun Land with an enormous area dedicated to children's activites including pony rides, moon bounces, games and much more.
- Price: $15 per person until Friday, July 8th. Price then raises to $20.00 per person.
- Where/When: Quiet Waters Park. Saturday, 6 to 8 p.m.
- Why: Enjoy the music of the 60s and 70s featuring Classic Rock/Pop by the Back Pages Band. Bring a blanket or chair to relax on the lawn at Quiet Waters Park. Alcohol is not permitted on the premises.
- Price: Free.
- Where/When: The Whiskey Annapolis. Saturday, 9 p.m.
- Why: Check out the band's new CD with a rocking party at the Whiskey. Joining in the celebration for the night Bumpin Uglies, Higher Hands and more.
- Price: $10.
- Where/When: City Dock. Sunday, 2 to 7 p.m.
- Why: Enjoy the best of summer with weekly entertainment at City Dock with the whole family. Performances include Dr. Don's Magicomedy, Fresh Talent: Carly Rose and the Dean Rosenthal Band. Don't miss the free Boat Rides from Duffy Boats.
Entertainment Sponsor for the day is Capistrano Barbershop.
- Price: Free.