Music for Every Taste
Get out this weekend and enjoy some live music.
- Where/When: The Whiskey Annapolis. Friday, Aug. 12, 4 p.m.
- Why: Get into the spirit with music performed live by Too Big To Fail, The Wharf Rats, Djesben and Stealing Liberty (fmr. The Jeff Snyder Band). Performing downstairs will be The Wild Huckleberry Brothers and Kiva.
- Price: $5 cover charge.
- Where/When: Castlebay Irish Pub. Friday and Saturday, Aug. 12 and 13, 10 p.m. to 1:30 a.m.
- Why: Get your groove on with the live music performed by The Corsicans, featuring original music and great covers of your favorite funk, rock, reggae and dance music.
- Price: No cover charge.
- Where/When: Navy Marine Corps Memorial Stadium. Saturday, Aug. 13 at 7 p.m.
- Why: Catch some exciting lacrosse action with the local team, the Bayhawks! Major League Lacrosse provides a great opportunity to enjoy the unofficial state sport in your own backyard here in Annapolis.
- Price: $15 to $20 per ticket.
- Where/When: Rams Head Tavern. Saturday, Aug. 13, 8:30 p.m.
- Why: Dan Navarro will be performing for Annapolis country music fans as one half of the well know Lowen & Navarro acoustic duo cultivating fans for the past 20 years.
- Price: $22.50, must be 21 years or older to attend.
- Where/When: 49 West Coffeehouse Wine Bar & Gallery. Sunday, Aug. 14 at 5 p.m.
- Why: This young powerhouse musician will be playing moving classical pieces arranged by Chopin and more. The back room of 49 West Coffeehouse will set the stage for a small scale concert by an up-and-coming performer.
- Price: $10 cover