Play a Game of Cards for the Arts
Plan on an evening of a unique 'play' on art with games and card decks featuring art.
- Where/When: Annapolis Maritime Museum, 723 2nd St, Annapolis, MD. Friday, 6 to 10 p.m.
- Why: Enjoy an evening of card games like Black Jack, Roulette, a silent auction and more. Includes dinner, drinks and live music. Guests will receive a deck of cards featuring artwork of a Maryland Federation of Art member.
- Price: $75.
- Where/When:Rams Head Tavern, 33 West St, Annapolis, MD. Friday, shows at 6:30 and 9:30 p.m.
- Why: Grab a seat and catch Pat McGee playing your favorites or new songs from his latest album release.
- Price: $29.50.
- Where/When: Anne Arundel County Fairgrounds, 1450 Generals Hwy., Crownsville, MD. Saturday, 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Why: Enjoy 18 live bands on two stages along with pet related displays, arts, crafts, food and drinks. Jam for the Animals is a benefit in the Annapolis area dedicated to raising money to donate to non-profit organizations support rescue and shelter animals.
- Price: $20 in advance, $25 at the gates.
- Where/When: Eastport Yacht Club, 317 1st St, Annapolis, MD. Saturday, 6to 10 p.m.
- Why: This event is not all about dancing, it's a block party with dancing optional. Enjoy live music performed by the Matt McConville Band, good food and drinks.
- Price: $5/advance; $10/gate.
- Where/When: Kent Island High School 900 Old Love Pt. Rd. Stevensville MD. Sunday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Why: Car lovers will love entering that beloved project car that is ready to show off for appreciation or head to the car show for ideas. Enjoy food, drinks and of course, cars!
- Price: $10 to register a car for competition.