Print Coupon, 'Dine Out,' Save 20 Percent
Through "Dine Out, Maryland"—a new program running all September—patrons of participating restaurants can save up to 20 percent on their checks.
Move over restaurant week—it's Dine Out month.
Sponsored by the Restaurant Association of Maryland, the initiative is to help promote association members (i.e., your local restaurant businesses) during September, which is traditionally a slower month in the restaurant industry, according to Dine Out, Maryland's website.
To get the discount, print out the coupon, visit a participating restaurant during the month of September, and mention to your server before ordering that you have a "Dine Out, Maryland" coupon to use.
The 20 percent discount may or may not include alcohol, set meal prices or a restaurant's full menu. The Restaurant Association of Maryland chose 20 percent as the discount because, "[according] to our survey results, 15 [percent] was not a big enough incentive for a majority of the dining public, but 20 [percent] was. The majority of restaurant operators surveyed would participate for 20 [percent] off in the month of September to drive new traffic to their restaurant and reward loyal customers," the association's website stated.
Participating restaurants in Annapolis include:
- Bruster's Real Ice Cream
- Buffalo Wild Wings (lunch menu only, excludes alcohol)
- Mangia Italian Grill & Sports Cafe (lunch only)
- Ledo Pizza (lunch only, with special ciabatta menu)
- The Melting Pot (dinner only)
- Sam’s on the Waterfront (entire menu excluding alcohol)
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House (special menu)
- Miss Shirley’s Café (entire menu)
- West Kitchen & Tavern (breakfast and dinner Only, excludes alcohol)
- Maria’s Sicilian Ristorante & Cafe (special menu)