The forum will be held from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at the Pip Moyer Recreation Center, according to a press release.
Crystal Spring is a planned $325 million development to be built on what is known as Mas-Que Farm and Crystal Spring Farm near the intersection of Forest Drive and Spa Road.
The project is designed primarily as a retirement community and is expected to include nearly 500 homes, along with a grocery store, several stores and restaurants, among other amenities.
The panelists are:
- Andrew Bing, senior vice president of Kramer and Associates and spokesperson for Crystal Spring Annapolis
- Marshall Breines, Crystal Spring Annapolis master developer
- Larry Bradshaw, chief executive officer, National Lutheran Communities and Services, the nonprofit owner and operator of the continuing care retirement community
- Doug Lashley, president and CEO of GreenVest, an Annapolis-based firm focused on environmental economics and sustainability
The program will be moderated by Midgett Parker, Annapolis Economic Development Corp. chairman.
The schedule is:
- 8 to 8:30 a.m.—Networking
- 8:30 to 9:30 a.m.—Panel discussion
- 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.—Question-and-answer session
For more information on the forum, visit http://www.annapolisedc.org/.
What are your thoughts on the proposed development? What is the most important question you would like to hear answered at the forum?