Sometimes, haircuts may not be the most exciting of experiences.
In fact, sometimes, they may make you want to pull your hair out just for trying to get your kids' hair trimmed. So when you find a place they like and look forward to going to, it's a real treat.
Now Patch wants you to share the good news—where is your family's favorite place to get your child a haircut?
- At Last Hair Studio (Generals Highway)
- Beautyfirst (Forest Drive)
- Ben's Barbershop (Admiral Drive)
- Bubbles (Solomons Island Road)
- Bubbles Hair Salon for Men & Women (Westfield Annapolis mall)
- Del's Barber & Styling Shop (Defense Highway)
- Eastport Barbershop (Bay Ridge Avenue)
- Family Barber Shop (Forest Road)
- Fantastic Sam's (Riva Road)
- Fantastic Sam's (S. Cherry Grove Avenue)
- Floyd's 99 Barbershop (Westfield Annapolis mall)
- Fringe Salon (Compass Way)
- George's Barber Shop (Riva Road)
- Hair Cuttery (Harker Place)
- Hair Cuttery (Solomons Island Road)
- Halo (Annapolis Street)
- Hudson & Fouquet (West Street)
- Jazzie J's Hair Design (Forest Drive)
- Jeanie's Salon & Day Spa (West Street)
- Jennifer's Hair Studio (Hearne Road)
- Karen James Studio (Maryland Avenue)
- Lee Nannette's of Annapolis (West Street)
- Lisa's of Annapolis (Riva Road)
- My Brother's Keeper Barbershop (West Street)
- Peter James Hairdressers (Jennifer Road)
- Pigtails & Crewcuts (Festival at Riva)
- Raymond's Hairstylists (Old Solomons Island Road)
- Regis Hairstylists (Westfield Annapolis Mall)
- Rodney Laws Studio (Oak Court)
- Salon DeJesus & Kutz (Oak Court)
- Salon Unlimited Nails & Hair (Somerville Road)
- Savvi Hair Studio (Forest Drive)
- Sharper Look Hair Salon (Old Solomons Island Road)
- Signatures Hair Design (Old Solomons Island Road)
- Special Effects Hair Design (Forest Drive)
- Sport Clips (Forest Drive)
- Talula (West Street)
- Touch of Class Hair Salon (Old Solomons Island Road)
- Trade Secret (Annapolis Mall)
Last Week: Readers' Choice: Annapolis St. Patrick's Celebrations
Next Week: Readers' Choice: Annapolis Sandwiches
Because this poll is not scientific, it is not the sole consideration in choosing a winner. The winner will be determined by the Patch editor, based on poll results, reviews on Patch Places and comments in this article. Please vote only once per survey, per Patch.
Voting will be closed a 9 a.m. Friday and the winner will be announced at noon.
If your business is listed, learn how to "claim it" for free by reading this post.
Do you know a local business missing from the list? Write it in the comments and we'll see about adding it to the contest.
Also vote for the best place for a kids' haircut in: