When you have a great sandwich you just know it.
Perhaps it's the bread or maybe the freshness of the meat, the crispness of the toppings. And when you find that great sandwich, you want it again...and again.
So where is your go-to place in Annapolis to get your sandwich fix?
- Annapolis Gourmet Deli (Annapolis Street)
- Boatyard Bar and Grill (4th Street)
- Chick and Ruth's Delly (Main Street)
- Davis' Pub (Chester Avenue)
- Eastport Deli (Chesapeake Avenue)
- Giolitti Delicatessen (Somerville Road)
- Harbour Deli (2nd Street)
- Jimmy John's (Annapolis Towne Centre, Main Street)
- Leeward Market Cafe (2nd Street)
- Liquor Mart & Deli (Defense Highway)
- My Butcher and More (Forest Drive)
- Panera Bread (Festival at Riva)
- Philly Flash (Annapolis Towne Centre)
- Potbelly Sandwich Works (Harbour Center)
- Quiznos (S. Cherry Grove Avenue)
- Roly Poly (Admiral Drive)
- Sammy's Deli (Randall Street)
- Saucy Salamander (Riva Road)
- Subway (Bay Ridge Road, Main Street)
- Sunny's Deli (Defense Highway)
- Wawa (Admiral Drive)
- Wet Dog Cafe (Bembe Beach Road)
- Zoe's Kitchen (Annapolis Towne Centre)
Last Week: Readers' Choice: Annapolis Kids' Haircuts
Next Week: Readers' Choice: Annapolis Last-Minute Taxes
Because this poll is not scientific, it is not the sole consideration in choosing a winner. The winner will be determined by the Patch editor, based on poll results, reviews on Patch Places and comments in this article. Please vote only once per survey, per Patch.
Voting will be closed a 9 a.m. Friday and the winner will be announced at noon.
If your business is listed, learn how to "claim it" for free by reading this post.
Do you know a local business missing from the list? Write it in the comments and we'll see about adding it to the contest.