Everyone is a little Irish on St. Patrick's Day.
And mostly everyone is eager to celebrate that heritage with a night out on the town. And Annapolis is the place to be when March 17 rolls around, whether you've got your favorite spot or you're looking to bar hop around the city.
Whatever your plan is for St. Paddy's Day, you have your favorite spot.
And Patch wants to know, what is your favorite place in Annapolis to celebrate St. Patrick's Day?
- 49 West Winebar (West Street)
- Acme Bar and Grill (Main Street)
- Armadillo's Bar and Grill (Dock Street)
- Boatyard Bar and Grill (Severn Avenue)
- Buffalo Wild Wing's (Festival at Riva)
- Castlebay Irish Pub (Main Street)
- Davis' Pub (Chester Avenue)
- Fado Irish Pub (Park Place)
- Federal House Bar and Grille (Market Space)
- Galway Bay Irish Pub (Maryland Avenue)
- McGarvey's Saloon (Market Space)
- Middleton Tavern (Market Space)
- O'Brien's Oyster Bar (Main Street)
- Ram's Head Roadhouse (Defense Highway)
- Ram's Head Tavern (West Street)
- Red Red Wine Bar (Main Street)
- Sly Fox Pub (Church Circle)
- Stan and Joe's Saloon (West Street)
- The Whiskey (West Street)
- Wild Willy's Rock Bar (Somerville Road)
Last Week: Readers' Choice: Annapolis Gyms
Next Week: Readers' Choice: Annapolis Kids' Haircuts
Because this poll is not scientific, it is not the sole consideration in choosing a winner. The winner will be determined by the Patch editor, based on poll results, reviews on Patch Places and comments in this article. Please vote only once per survey, per Patch.
Voting will be closed a 9 a.m. Friday and the winner will be announced at noon.
If your business is listed, learn how to "claim it" for free by reading this post.
Do you know a local business missing from the list? Write it in the comments and we'll see about adding it to the contest.
Also vote for the best place to celebrate St. Patrick's Day in: