Take a Run, Do a Dance and More!
Run in the Maritime Republic of Eastport .05K Bridge Run.
It’s Thursday and you’ve got no idea what you’ll do for the weekend. We’ve got the best bets for your done-work-outta-here time. Check our picks for this weekend.
- Where/When: Annapolis Symphony Orchestra, 801 Chase St, Annapolis, MD 21401. Friday and Saturday, 8 to 10 p.m.
- Price: $25 to $45.
- Where/When: Fleet Feet Sports Annapolis, 318 6th St, Annapolis, MD 21403 (Registration held in the parking lot.) Saturday, 12 p.m.
Why: The race starts on the Annapolis side of the Spa Creek Bridge and ends on the Eastport side in the Maritme Republic of Eastport (MRE). Come out and enjoy this low-key competition. Proceeds from the event will go to the SPCA and other local charity organizations.
Price: $20 per person.
- Where/When: William Paca House and Garden, 186 Prince George St, Annapolis, MD. Saturday, 9:45 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Why: Volunteers and staff will help visitors select plants for their home garden. Enjoy the beauty of the gardens and make selections to reflect the design in your own back yard.
- Price: Admission is free
- Where/When: Truxtun Park, 273 Hilltop Ln, Annapolis, MD. Saturday, 10a.m. to 4 p.m.
Why: Eastern Mountain Sports is hosting this 13th annual Annapolis Kayak Sale and Demo with staff and vendor representative's on hand to assist outdoor lovers with the right choice.
- Where/When: 3324 Harness Creek Rd, Annapolis, MD. Saturday, 7 p.m.
Why: Come out and enjoy an evening of BBQ, beer, wine and dancing—all while supporting Food Link of Maryland. Items featured in the live and silent auction include a weekend stay at an Eastern Shore B&B, airline tickets, an autographed framed Joe Flacco of the Ravens jersey, a taco bar for 20 friends donated by Chevy’s and more.