Unwind From the Week
Grab a mic and belt out your favorite song with a pal or kick back with the folks at Punk's Backyard Grill for some tips for drinking bubbly.
Patch is coming to the rescue. We’ve got the best bets for your done-with-work-outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit and new bars/restaurants/shops to explore.
- Where/When: Ebb Tide, Friday at 9:30 p.m.
- Why: Blow some steam off from the week with some fun karaoke, unwind sessions behind the microphone with good food, friends and fun.
- Price: No cover charge.
- Where/When: Navy Marine Corps Memorial Stadium. Saturday at 7 p.m.
- Why: Catch some exciting lacrosse action with the local team, the Bayhawks. Major League Lacrosse provides a great opportunity to enjoy the unofficial state sport in your own backyard here in Annapolis.
- Price: $15 to $20 per ticket.
- Where/When: Rams Head Tavern, Saturday at 8:30 p.m.
- Why: Dan Navarro will be performing for Annapolis country music fans as one half of the well know Lowen & Navarro acoustic duo cultivating fans for the past 20 years.
- Price: $22.50, must be 21 years or older to attend.
- Where/When: Les Folies Brasserie, Sunday at 10 a.m to 3 p.m.
- Why: Car enthusiasts will delight at this opportunity to share your passion with fellow car lovers, meet professional race car drivers, jump in the race simulator and much more. All proceeds from this fundraiser go directly to the Annapolis Boys & Girls Scholarship Trust, a 501(c)(3) which provides financial support for members of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Annapolis & Anne Arundel County to attend college after graduating from high school. (This is separate from the Boys and Girls Club).
- Price: $100 per ticket, includes a sit down lunch.
- Where/When: Punk's Backyard Grill. Sunday, from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Why: Discover some new ways to wrap up your summer drink selections at upcoming parties with some bubbles. Punk's Backyard Grill will help you get comfortable with some new flavorful combinations for your drink menu. Don't miss out on some great drinks, food and new friends.
- Price: $30 per person includes three drinks, snacks and lively conversation.