Invite a friend
FREE Increasing Sports Performance and Preventing Injury Clinic
Increasing Sports Performance and Preventing Injury
Date: Thursday, July 19th at 5:30pm
Join us Thursday, July 19th at 5:30pm at Fleet Feet Sports Annapolis for an informational clinic led by Parisi Speed School on how to develop power, strength, mobility and stability, to make you a stronger and faster athlete.
Also, Parisi will be discussion the Functional Movement Screen - a series of tests that identifies predictors of future injuries in athletes. All participants will go through a interactive “test” of the Functional Movement Screen to learn potential areas of improvement.
This clinic will be focused on providing information for both youth athletes (High School Track & Cross Country athletes) as well as adults (triathletes, runners, walkers, etc.) who would like to improve their abilities in both running and triathlon training.
High School Spike Fit Night: During the clinic, Fleet Feet Sports Annapolis staff will be on hand to provide fits for both training shoes and Cross Country spikes! Also, we'll be hosting the following promotions in-store:
- $10 OFF all Trainer Shoes
- 20% OFF all Cross Country Spikes
- FREE Gift with all Spike Purchases
- $10 OFF all Timex Watches
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to attend.
About the Speaker: Christopher Norman
- Graduated from Broadneck High School in Annapolis, MD
- Played Soccer, Wrestling, and Lacrosse in HS
- Played Lacrosse for York College of Pennsylvania for 2 years (Division III)
- Graduated from Towson Univerisity in 2010 with a degree in Exercise Science
- Been Working with Parisi since August 2010, have trained athletes ranging from 7 years old to 69. Have trained athletes in almost every sport including rowing, fencing, Irish river dancing, and sailing.
- Will be attending Salisbury University in Fall 2012 in pursuit of Master’s Degree in Strength and Conditioning.
|Where||Fleet Feet Sports Annapolis 318 6th St, Annapolis, MD 21403|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||5:30 pm–7:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Kids, Teens, Families, Seniors|
More About Fleet Feet Sports Annapolis
Located just across the 6th Street bridge in Eastport, Fleet Feet Sports caters to the needs of Annapolis' runners. With everything from shoes to ergonomically designed water bottles, Fleet Feet Sports is a one-stop-shop for the dedicated runner. The store was named one of the "50 Best Running Stores in America" by Competitor Magazine and Formula 4 Media.