Invite a friend
Parenting: Experiences and Expectations
How will your own childhood and present lifestyle influence who you are and what decisions you’ll make as a parent? Discuss in a comfortable group about what you value and how to model behaviors as well as support your child’s development.
Bringing another human being into the world and raising it to adulthood is not all instinct. There are a lot of things that might be confusing or overwhelming about being a new parent. Or, perhaps you’ve had one or more than one child, but might need some refreshers. Our parenting courses are designed to be simple, straight forward, and taught by caring teachers who can answer your questions and help give you the tools to be the parent your child needs to not just survive, but to thrive.
More About Annapolis Pregnancy Clinic
Annapolis Pregnancy Center is a female support and care center that offers a wide range of programs and services, including training classes, medical services and testing. Some services include sonograms, STD testing, pre-natal vitamins and pregnancy counseling. Additional services include prayer support and one-on-one programs. Check its website for details on donations, which include online donations, vehicle donations and baby items.
Other events here
- What to Expect When You're in Labor Wed, Jun 26, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Deciding Whether to Breastfeed Sat, Jun 29, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- What to Expect When You're in Labor Sat, Jun 29, 9:30 am–11:30 am
- Healthy Pregnancy Sat, Jun 29, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Parenting: Experiences and Expectatons Sat, Jun 29, 12:00 pm–1:00 pm
- Parenting: Tips and Tools Sat, Jun 29, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm