Invite a friend
Take Charge of Your Body
What’s going on with my cycle anyway? An in-depth look at the workings of the female body. Learn about your cycle, your fertility, how birth control works in your body, STDs, hormones, and much more. 2 Hour Class. Women only.
More About Annapolis Pregnancy Clinic
Annapolis Pregnancy Center is a female support and care center that offers a wide range of programs and services, including training classes, medical services and testing. Some services include sonograms, STD testing, pre-natal vitamins and pregnancy counseling. Additional services include prayer support and one-on-one programs. Check its website for details on donations, which include online donations, vehicle donations and baby items.
Other events here
- What to Expect When You're in Labor Wed, Jun 26, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Deciding Whether to Breastfeed Sat, Jun 29, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- What to Expect When You're in Labor Sat, Jun 29, 9:30 am–11:30 am
- Healthy Pregnancy Sat, Jun 29, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Parenting: Experiences and Expectatons Sat, Jun 29, 12:00 pm–1:00 pm
- Parenting: Tips and Tools Sat, Jun 29, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm