Invite a friend
World Tavern Poker
Come join us at The Federal House Bar and Grill for some World Tavern Poker. Open to all players (21+)
More About Federal House Bar & Grill
Located at the head of City Dock, is the Federal House Bar & Grill. Locals know it as the former Griffin's. The Federal House is an Annapolis mainstay, offering great drinks, food and nightlife.
Federal House is a great place for brunch, bargain prices on bloody Mary's and mimosas. There are some tables outside that provide excellent people watching, a large bar and tables downstairs, and upstairs is a lovely space for private parties.
Federal House offers a wide variety of menu items: from salads and sandwiches to full course meals. Late night the DJ pumps the hits and it becomes quite the lively hangout for the 20-something crowd. It's a lively place for happy hour, and Tuesday night poker tournaments are very popular. Federal House offers lots of fun for Annapolitans and visitors alike.
Other events here
- DJ Dev James Weekly on Saturdays, 10:00 pm–1:30 am
- Fiction 20 Acoustic Duo Tomorrow, May 26, 8:00 pm–12:00 am
- Brent Peterson Acoustic Solo Mon, May 27, 8:00 pm–12:00 am
- Sly 45 Acoustic Duo May 1, 2013 / May 15, 2013 / May 29, 2013, 8:00 pm–12:00 am
- Driven To Clarity May 14, 2013 / May 30, 2013, 8:00 pm–12:00 am
- DJ Cuban Weekly on Fridays, 10:00 pm–1:30 am
- Andrew Goldstein Acoustic Solo June 4, 2013 / June 18, 2013 / June 25, 2013, 8:00 pm–12:00 am
- Subtle Hustle Acoustic Duo Wed, Jun 5, 8:00 pm–12:00 am
- Ellis Woodward Acoustic Solo June 6, 2013 / June 19, 2013, 8:00 pm–12:00 am