1. WEATHER & TIDES » Weather.com is calling for sunny skies Thursday with temperatures in the mid to upper 70s, and an overnight low around 60 degrees. Friday should bring partly cloudy skies, with a high approaching 80 degrees and evening temperatures in the low 60s. Read more here.
Thursday’s tides at the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis: high tide at 12:04 a.m. and 12:01 p.m.; low tide at 7:18 a.m. and 5:53 p.m. Find tides around the Bay by searching here.
2. AROUND TOWN »
Thursday, Noon—The Forum (Crofton)
Thursday, 8 p.m.—Jeremy & Kevin Acoustic Duo (Annapolis)
Friday, 8 p.m.—Ben Franklin: An Ingenious Life (Annapolis)
Friday, 9 p.m.—Michael K. @ Deep Creek Restaurant (Arnold)
Friday, 9 p.m.—Signals @ Perry's (Odenton)
3. YOU SAID IT » Attention sports boosters, parents, PTA groups, school staff and students: Have you ever wished there was a way to spread the good news about what is happening with your teams and events at your school? Patch has created a new place just for you: http://annapolis.patch.com/blogs/annapolis-high-school-on-patch
4. ICYMI »
- b.b. Bistro Stays in West Annapolis
- Annapolis High's New Principal Issues First Letter to Parents
- Updated Arnold CVS Plan to be Unveiled at Meeting
- Truck Tears Through Cape Fields
- Photographing Pups for a Worthy Cause
- 7 Pieces of Advice for Fort Meade's New Commander
- Report: Former Arundel Wideout 'Looking Sharp' at UMass
5. PATCH HOW-TO » A few notes about our new Patch sites:
They work best with Google Chrome as your web browser. Try using Chrome if you are having trouble navigating the site or uploading and posting on Patch.
If you are adding a blog or event to the site, ALWAYS save a copy in another format. It's a great thing to do in case your computer freezes, the site slows down or you accidentally hit the delete button.
Did you receive a "spam" rejection? If our "spambot" caught your post, email your community editor Susan Jenkins at firstname.lastname@example.org for help.