Best Places to Dance Salsa in the DC Metro area
- The Salsa Room - 2619 Columbia Pike Arlington, VA 22204(703) 685-0790 www.thesalsaroom.net My 2 Cents: My absolute favorite place to dance. It is awesome on Fridays and Saturdays, approx $20 at the door. They usually bring dope bands as well. Dress code: grown & sexy.
- Latin Palace - 509 S Broadway Baltimore, MD 21231
(410) 522-6700 http://www.latinpalace.com My 2 Cents: cool decor, they play a mix of salsa, bachata and reggaeton, good on Fridays, Dress code: grown & sexy
- Havana Village ( in Adams Morgan) - 1834 Columbia Rd NW Washington, DC 20009 (202) 462-6310 www.habanavillage.com My 2 Cents: Great place on Fridays/Saturday, sweatbox alert --its hot as heck in there. (Do not go there after getting your hair done.) Dance floor is tiny and cramped, but it does have a nice cuban feel. Ladies get in free, men are $6. Dress code: casual -ish
- Bravo Bravo - 1001 Connecticut Ave NW Ll1 Washington, D.C., 20036 (202) 223-5330 www.bravobravodc.com/ My 2 Cents: Big spacious club, great on Fridays, this is a Bachata Lovers paradise!, The Dominicans run this joint. Dress code: grown & sexy.
- Havana Club - 600 Water St Baltimore, MD 21202 (410) 468-0022 www.havanaclub-baltimore.com My 2 Cents: Cool place to dance on Fridays,it is also a restaurant with pretty good food. The beginner and intermediate salsa lessons are really good. If you order dinner, then the salsa night is free.
- Lucky Strike - 701 7th St NW Washington, D.C., DC 20001 (202) 347-1021 www.bowlluckystrike.com/ My 2 Cents: Great place to dance on Sundays. This is a bowling alley, but they move the chairs out of the way for the salsa night. Good mix of dancers. Was this helpful? Stay connected to the Annapolis Salsa community by joining our meetup: www.meetup.com/annapolis-salsa