Grab your friends and get over to the Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium for the opening game of Navy Football.
- Where/When: ; Friday through Sunday, 8:30 p.m.
- Why: Catch the local presentation of the Baltimore teen-scene following the dream of Tracy Turnblad as she fulfills her ambition to dance on the popular Corny Collins Show.
- Price: Tickets are $18, discounts available.
- Where/When: , Saturday 3:30 p.m.
- Why: The Navy Football season opens with a home game against Delaware Blue Hens. Fans get ready for a great season of college football in your backyard.
- Price: $12 to $35 per ticket.
- Where/When: , Sunday at 12 p.m.
- Why: This festival offers artists and crafters the opportunity to showcase their work. This combination of Arts and Craft Fair, Art Market and entertainers form this ever-growing street festival. Free parking is available in the State Parking Garage located at the corner of Calvert & Bladen Streets.
- Price: Free.
- Where/When: City Dock. Sunday, 2 p.m.
- Why: Celebrate summer with the final event in the series hosting a benefit for We Care and Friends
- Where/When: . Monday, 1 to 7 p.m.
- Why: Enjoy a delightful afternoon with food, wine, live music and art on display all to benefit the Kevin E. Reichardt Foundation and the St. Mary's Alumni Association Scholarship Endowment Fund.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now