Patch is coming to the rescue. We’ve got the best bets for your done-with-work-outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit and new bars/restaurants/shops to explore.
- Where/When: . Friday, 7:30 to 9 p.m.
- Why: Performing live for the weekly Friday Night Concert Series, the Swingin' Swamis will jazz things up for the crowds unwinding from a long week.
- Price: Free.
2. Singles & Mingles Night
- Where/When: , Annapolis Towne Centre at Parole. Friday, 10 p.m.
- Why: Stop heading to the same bar for a happy hour where you aren't having fun. Pick your favorite martini from the menu and maybe scrape up the courage to ride the mechanical bull.
- Price: $5 martini specials, free admission.
- Where/When: , 2072 Somerville Rd. Friday at 9 p.m. and Saturday at 9 p.m.
Why: Grab a cue stick and play a game of 8 ball before DJ Big Al kicks it into high gear on Friday with some country rock. If you need plans for Saturday night, DJ Dance Party will get you moving on the dance floor.
- Price: Enjoy happy hour specials on Friday from 4 to 7 p.m. and 10 p.m. to midnight.
4. Rock of All Ages: Naptown Summer Concert Series
- Where/When: , 1803 West St. Sunday, 4 to 8:30 p.m.
- Why: Music lovers will appreciate three shows in one with performances by Animal Orchestra, Leave them Clueless and In Soviet Russia.
- Price: $8 in advance.
- Where/When: Downtown Annapolis. Monday, July 4, Parade at 6:30 p.m. and fireworks beginning at approximately 9:15 p.m.
- Why: Celebrate the Fourth of July with the City of Annapolis' annual parade and fireworks. The show will be launched from the 'What's Up Annapolis' sponsored barge in the Annapolis Harbor.
- Price: Free.