Easter falls on Sunday, March 31, and there are plenty of activities around Annapolis to celebrate the holiday with your friends and family.
One of the most popular activities for kids is hunting down eggs outside in the company of family. Here are a few egg hunts happening locally this weekend:
- Evangelical Presbyterian Church of Annapolis—10 a.m., Saturday
- Heritage Baptist Church—10 a.m., Saturday
- Mayo United Methodist Church—10 a.m., Saturday
- Fleet Feet Sports—9 a.m., Saturday
- United Church of Christ Annapolis—10 a.m., Sunday
If I missed one, let me know and I will add it to the list. Happy hunting!