Area breweries are competing in a March Madness style competition and you can cast your vote at the kickoff party this Friday night.
- Where/When: ; Friday 7 to 10 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Why: Stop hunting around in multiple stores for some great finds on clothing for yourself, head to Truxtun Park for the She-Sale Consignment Sale. Featuring clothing for Juniors, Misses, Women and specialty clothing such as Maternity. Put your best frugal foot forward and join the hunt for some bargains.
- Price: No admission fee.
- Where/When: ; Friday from 6 to 10 p.m.
- Why: Picture all of the excitement of March Madness, now substitute basketball with pitchers of regional beer! Vote for your favorite Chesapeake brew to win and enjoy some live music.
- Price: $25 per person, $10 designated driver tickets available.
Historic Annapolis Food Tour
- Where/When: City Dock. Saturday, 1 p.m.
- Why: Taste your way through Annapolis with visits to the same taverns frequented by our country's founding fathers. What's not to love about a history lesson taught through a meal?
- Price: $55 per person for 3.5 hour tour, including food at selected locations on the tour.
- Where/When: . Saturday at 10 a.m.
- Why: TThe Annapolis Watercolor Club will be participating with the Linthicum Walks Watercolor Show. The show will feature local artist and will be juried by Sally Wern Comport, a well known artist in her own right.
- Price: Free admission.
- Where/When: . Sunday, 12 p.m.
- Why: Don't miss the final Sunday festival of the year. Find a new interest or local artist to support at this street fair style festival.
- Price: No cover charge.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now