Celebrate Rams Head Tavern's 22nd Anniversary with a Kegs N Eggs breakfast and other events this weekend.
- Where/When: ; Saturday from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Why: Rams Head is celebrating its 22nd Anniversary with drink specials and an anniversary breakfast menu.
- Price: Drink special prices vary throughout the party and the breakfast special is available for $7.
- Where/When: ; Saturday from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Why: Boatyard Bar & Grill partnered with Annapolis Maritime Museum to raise funds to support the museum. Guests can expect a delicious meal prepared by Boatyard Bar & Grill and live music.
- Price: $60 per person, includes buffet dinner.
- Where/When: . Saturday, 6 to 10 p.m.
- Why: This charity event is supporting the rebuilding of the home of the only Catholic signer of the Declaration of Independence. Enjoy an evening of bagpipes, step dancing, music, Irish foods and libations.
- Price: Event tickets are $75 per person.
Talk Like A Pirate Dinner Party Cruise
- Where/When: , Sunday 5:30 to 8 p.m.
- Why: Schooner Woodwind is observing Talk Like a Pirate day for seafaring matey's. Prepare yourself to bring your "Yo ho ho" and drink from the bottle of rum. Dinner will be themed to acknowledge the rum for inspiration and of course there will be rum drink concoctions.
- Price: $99 per person, includes dinner, three drink vouchers, soda and water. For ages 21 and over.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now