Don't miss the 42nd Annual Sailboat Show that has taken over the City's docks.
- Where/When: City Dock; Friday and Saturday 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Sunday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Why: The U.S. Sailboat show brings more than 50,000 boat lovers from all over to Annapolis, according to its website. It is a true Annapolis tradition as City Dock and Ego Alley are transformed into a floating showroom. Visitors can enjoy the opportunity to board and examine practically every new model sailboat on the market. In addition to boats, the show is the perfect place to shop around for boating products, accessories and services; including financing, insurance, electronics and foul weather gear.
- Price: $17 one day admission, $4 children ages 7 to 12, children ages 6 and under are free.
- Where/When: ; Friday and Satuday 8:30 p.m.
- Why: This witty drama shares the story of Vivian Bearing as she comes to grips with a terminal diagnosis. Set in a hospital room with proper healthcare painting the backdrop, audiences will experience flashbacks to Vivian's days as a professor.
- Price: $55.
Haunted Ghost Tour
- Where/When: Departs from Museum Store. Friday and Saturday, 7:30 to 9 p.m.
- Why: Follow the footsteps of the departed and go inside one of the most notorious houses in Annapolis to visit the sick room that many entered but only a few escaped.
- Price: $20 adult, $14 child ages 3-11.
- Where/When: . Sunday, 5 p.m.
- Why: Enjoy this live performance by 16-year-old, William Kelley, showcasing original works and the classics by Bach, Beethoven, Mozart and Chopin.
- Price: $10 cover charge.
Maryland Renaissance Festival
- Where/When: Maryland Renaissance Festival Grounds. Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Continuing on weekends through Oct. 23.
- Why: Calling all ladies, lords and peasants alike. The Renaissance Festival continues this weekend to party like its the 16th century with the quaint village, jousting matches and strolling performers.
- Price: Adults: $19, Seniors: $16, Children 7-15: $9, Children under 7 are free. A discount coupon is valid for the first three weekends for unlimited savings.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now