Bates Middle School has scheduled an Italian Dinner for the Arts to benefit the school’s art and music programs.
The dinner and show is scheduled for Friday from 5:30-9 p.m. in the school’s cafeteria. According to a release, the event includes live musical performances by local professional musicians, as well as students, while enjoying a spaghetti dinner donated by the Main Ingredient.
Oh, and the Main Ingredient also has donated some homemade cakes for dessert.
There also will be a silent auction where you can bid on:
- Student art work
- A State House tour with Speaker of the House Michael Busch.
- Lunch at Harry Browne’s.
- Lunch for four with Mayor Josh Cohen.
- A sunset sailboat cruise on the Chester River for four.
- Gift certificates from local businesses.
- A weekend stay at an Ocean City condo.
- A fitness package with two personal training sessions and one bikini boot camp with trainer Natalie King.
- Games and more.
For more information or to purchase tickets, contact Barb Dove at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mr. Pucket at email@example.com.
Tickets are adults $8, $10 at the door; students $5, $8 at the door. Children under 5 for free. Only 400 tickets will be sold, on a first-come, first-served basis.