The indoor path leads visitors to a booth set up by Anne Arundel Medical Center. The start and finish zones are just outside Macy's.
Throughout this week, the hospital is hosting a series of programs aimed at increasing awareness of wellness activities like local yoga and exercise classes and weight-loss programs.
- Monday, Oct. 21, 7:30-9:30 a.m.: Free breakfast and sign-up for Energize—the next generation of mall walkers.
- Tuesday, Oct. 22, 6-8 p.m.: Fitness demonstrations with AAMC’s own wellness champions and instructors. Plus, meet a member of the Baltimore Ravens.
- Wednesday, Oct. 23, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.: Nutrition education with registered dietitian Ann Caldwell: 10 tips for a healthier plate.
- Thursday, Oct. 24, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.: Cancer prevention with nurse Joanne Ebner: Understanding the sun’s impact on your skin.
- Friday, Oct. 25, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.: Stress reduction demonstrations with wellness practitioners.
Learn more about AAMC's Energize program online.