Don't want to slave over a hot stove on Easter Sunday?
Ditch the apron and reserve your spot at a local Annapolis restaurant for a special Easter brunch.
Check out Patch's picks for the best Easter brunch menus in the area.
1. In addition to traditional brunch favorites, the restaurant is featuring speciality items such as strawberry and brie flatbread and malted flapjacks with sliced country ham. The restaurant, located at 33 West St., will also host a local jazz band and, for kids under 10, an Easter egg hunt will start at 12:30 p.m.
To reserve your spot, call (410)-268-4545.
2. This Italian eatery, at 305 Sail Place, has several unique menu items such as the white chocolate raspberry French toast and the frittata al forno, which includes eggs, angel hair pasta, bacon, artichocke, Fontina cheese and Parmesan cream.
Call (410)-571-5660 for reservations.
3. Heartier appetites can appreciate the selections at this brewery/resaurant that emphasizes "made-from-scratch" cuisine. Located at 1906 Towne Centre Boulevard, menu items include the southwest omelet with bacon, pepperjack cheese, pico de gallo and ranchero sauce and the Monte Cristo, which is a deep-fried ham, turkey and Swiss cheese sandwich dusted with powdered sugar.
Book your reservation by calling (410)-266-5965.
4. Carrol's Creek Waterfront Restaurant: For an all-you-can-eat Easter feast, check out Carrol's extensive brunch buffet at 410 Severn Ave. Selections include eggs benedict, a waffle station, a seafood entree and corned beef hash and eggs. The meal costs $23.95 per person, but children under 9 can eat for $11.99.
Make a reservation by calling (410)-263-8102.
5. Sam's on the Waterfront: Enjoy a truly decadent brunch experience at Sam's, located at 2020 Chesapeake Harbour Drive East. Menu items include shaved corn beef with biscuits and gravy, house made beignets and timber toast, which features stacked French toast Lincoln logs filled with bacon, homefries and eggs.
Reserve a spot at (410)-263-3600.
Did we miss your favorite Easter brunch spot? Tell us in the comments!
For more options, check out Patch's
Note: Patch previously reported an incorrect address for Sam's on the Waterfront. A correction has been made. We regret the error.