Looking to feast this Thanksgiving without the hassles of cooking and cleaning? Many area restaurants are offering special Thanksgiving meals.
List compiled from Open Table.
- is offering a three-course Thanksgiving dinner for $23.95 with children’s meals $7.95 from noon to 8 p.m.
- , at Loews Annapolis Hotel is offering a Thanksgiving Day buffet for $39 for adults, $19 for children ages 6-12, kids 5 and under free. Seatings at 11:30 a.m., 2 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- is serving a Thanksgiving Day gourmet buffet featuring Thanksgiving fare and seafood from noon to 7 p.m. Adults $22.95, seniors (60+) $21.95.
- is serving up traditional Thanksgiving specialties as well as fish specialties and prime rib.
- has a three-course traditional Thanksgiving feast for $34.95, $12 for kids, but the regular dinner menu will also be available.
- has seatings at noon, 2:15 p.m. and 4:15 p.m. for $43.95 for adults, $22 for children 5-12 and free for kids under 5. The menu includes Thanksgiving favorites and seafood specialties.
- is featuring a four-course menu with soups, salads and entrees including the traditional Thanksgiving meal and dessert for $39.95.
- George Martin’s Grillfire has a Thanksgiving prix fixe menu for $32.95 per person, with choices including turkey, beef and seafood and four desserts to choose from.
- will be open for seatings at 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. for a full turkey dinner buffet.
- Bond 45 is open from noon to 8 p.m. and will offer a special holiday menu.
- McCormick & Schmick’s is serving a traditional three-course Thanksgiving dinner for $23.95, $7.95 for kids from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Rosa Mexicano is featuring a prix fixe menu all day.