From the Ray Lewis-lookalike outside the Maryland Department of Agriculture to the rally to be held Thursday night at the Quiet Waters ice rink, Annapolitans are showing support for the Baltimore Ravens before the Super Bowl.
The cow statues outside the agriculture department on Harry S. Truman Parkway are all decked out in purple—with one wearing Lewis' No. 52—causing many motorists to stop and take photos.
The Anne Arundel Department of Recreation and Parks will host “Ravens Rally at the Rink” at Quiet Waters Park Ice Rink on Thursday from 5 to 9 p.m. Admission to the park is free after 5 p.m., and there is a special price of $4 for ice skating that includes skate rentals for those who show their Ravens purple pride by wearing team colors or gear.
Two skate sessions will take place Thursday from 5 to 7 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. at the rink that will be lit in purple for the night.
- Free Ravens Purple Hair Paint at Maryland Hair Cuttery Locations
- Baltimore Sends Off Ravens to Super Bowl XLVII
- Post Your Ravens Purple Friday Pictures On Patch
- Post Your Ravens Pics Using Hashtag #PatchRavens
- Annapolis Man Performs 'Ray Lewis Dance' Underwater
- Watch: Playoff Purple Friday Caravan Visits Annapolis Elementary