Want to chance to sound off on your most hated intersection?
Annapolis Transportation Department officials will host a public hearing Wednesday at Pip Moyer Recreation Center to focus on the city's most controversial roadways and intersections, according to a press release from the city.
"The projects listed below include city, county and state roadways that have been in question or have been of concern to citizens and the Board," the release states.
- Severn River Bridge
- Taylor Avenue near Annapolis Police Station
- Duke of Gloucester Street
- Forest Drive and Annapolis Neck
- Rowe Boulevard to West Street Connector - Admiral Drive
- Smithfield Rd Shortcut – West Street, Spa Road
- Bay Ridge Avenue at Chesapeake Avenue
- Bike Lanes on Bay Ridge Avenue and Hilltop Lane
- Poplar Trail and West Street Bicycle Corridor
- Bike Lane off Severn River Bridge
- Ridgely Avenue Sidewalks
- West Street, Jefferson Place, Monticello Avenue
- Admiral Drive, West Street, Chinquapin Round Road
- Naval Academy – Gate 8 and Route
- Taylor Avenue and Route 450
- Riva Road at Arris T. Allen Boulevard
- Duke of Gloucester Street at Compromise Street
- Randall Street and Naval Academy Gate 1
- Randall Street and Dock Street