The U.S. Naval Academy is getting into the Halloween spirit for its 107th annual haunted hospital and haunted house events.
The Haunted Hospital:
- Who: The Naval Health Clinic
- Where: 250 Wood Rd.
- When: Oct. 26 and 27 from 7:30 to 11:30 p.m.
- Price: $10 for adults, $5 for Midshipmen and children ages 6 to 17, and free for children under the age of 5. Tickets will be available at the door.
This building is known for the urban myth that is actually haunted, and was recently featured on the SyFy Channel show Ghost Hunters. The event will include 16 rooms of haunting; transferring visitors from the modern day and into the early 1900s. Parental discretion is advised. Children 10 and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
Visitors will be able to park at the Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium and take the USNA shuttle to Academy and then walk to Hospital Point.
The Haunted House:
- Who: The Naval Support Activity
- Where: 64 Greenbury Point Rd.
- When: Oct. 25 and 26 from 6:30 to 10 p.m.
- Price: $10 for adults, $5 children 12 years old and younger. Tickets will be available at the door.
Face painting, candy and Halloween movies will be available for younger children; and refreshments such as hotdogs, brats, popcorn, cider, hot chocolate, coffee and other treats will be available for purchase.