Annapolis Golf Club
Annapolis Golf Club is a hidden treat on Carrollton Road, located just off Bay Ridge Road. The course offers elevated greens and deep bunkers for the beginning golfer or low handicapper. Amenities include rental golf carts, a practice green, a snack bar and a lounge. To schedule tee times for the weekend, you must call before Wednesday at noon. For weekdays, call one day prior. The 9-hole course was built in 1925 by architect Charles Banks who designed 8 golf courses on the East Coast.
- Hours: Open dusk to dawn all year long.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Aggregate number of holes: 9
- Par: 72
- USGA rating: Ladies par: 37-37--74 USGA rating: 75.9, Slope; 128; Mens par: 36-36--72 USGA rating: 70.1, Slope; 121
- Facilities: Putting green
- Services: Golf carts
- Tee settings: Men's, Women's