On the edge of the Parole area of Annapolis lies a diamond in the rough (pun intended) in the form of a lovely jewelry store. Annapolis Precious Metal is a quaint little shop with a big operation, from the display cases full of bracelets, necklaces, rings and charms to the inner workings of the shop where the goldsmith works his magic. Annapolis Precious Metal creates original designs and hand-crafted jewelry, as well as offering jewelry from estate sales and consignment.
Much of the beautiful jewelry sold in the store is created by local artists and jewelers in the Chesapeake area.
- Hours: Sun- Mon, closed; Tue - Fri, 10am - 6pm; Sat, 10am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: Long ramp to parking lot.
- Founding Date: Jul 26 1995
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Gold and silver jewelry, bracelets, rings, necklaces, diamonds, statuettes, precious gems, wedding bands, heirloom jewelry.
- Return policy: Accepted within 30 days from original purchase.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 0
- Tailoring: Yes
- Vintage: Yes
- Jewelry & watch services: Appraisal, Consignment