Started in 1990, As Kindred Spirits' location in the Annapolis Towne Centre at Parole is an eclectic little shop with many choices of handmade art. From knickknacks to wall art to jewelry, As Kindred Spirits is a fun store worth stopping at to take a peek at the ever-changing inventory.
- Hours: Mon - Sat 10am - 9pm; Sun 11am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: Jun 01 1990
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Jewelry, art glass, clothing, picture frames, decorative plates, more
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: Within 14 days of purchase, an unused item may be returned with the receipt and a refund will be supplied in the form of the original payment.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, Valet
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The creativity of its residents.
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Be yourself.
- Clothing and accessories brands: Michael Aram, Sunblosom, Stick in the Mud, Sean Brown, more
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of changing rooms: 2
- Tailoring: No