Bert Jabin Yacht Yard
When driving down Edgewood Road toward the shore, it would be hard to miss this enormous and well-stocked marina! With dozens of shops and service facilities, the Bert Jabin Yacht Yard is brimming with boats, boats and more boats. A Chesapeake Bay Magazine "Best of the Bay" and The Capital "Reader's Choice" winner, Bert's is a full-service boatyard with something for everyone. From the do-it-yourself sailor to the casual boating enthusiast, a slip rental at this marina will bring with it all sorts of benefits, conveniences and the advantage of fine amenities as well.
- Fax: 410-280-3163
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 4:30pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- What makes this community special?: One word: location! Annapolis is close to everything and it's absolutely beautiful.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Slip rentals, dockage, equipment services, winter storage, dry sailing, boatel.
- Associations/certifications: Certified Clean Marina
- Parking: Free lot
- What's the closest, best place for boating?: Severn river, Thomas point lighthouse
- Number of docks: 209
- Minimum depth: 6
- Map [link]: bjyy.com/slip_location.html
- Services: Dry storage, Electricity hook-up, Washing, Water hook-up