Bon Vivant Antiques and Period Furnishings
At a glance Bon Vivant Antiques and Period Furnishings is quite the charming boutique. The ambiance is one of decades past, yet it manages to hold its own in historic Annapolis. Bon Vivant Antiques and Period Furnishings is the sort of store that will make you stop and park if you are driving. As you stroll up the stairs to the entry of the store, you may feel as if you are going to see an old friend instead of shopping in an antique store. And as cozy as it is outside, the owner himself will welcome you with the most sincere hospitality. The shop sells period pieces, exquisite jewelry (rings, necklaces, bracelets, broaches), porcelain dinnerware, as well as antique housewares. You will undoubtedly find fine china, crystal, and precious stones in the shop as well.
- Fax: 410-507-1080
- Hours: Mon - Sat,11am - 5pm; Sun, noon - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: The house was built in 1927, but the business was started in 1999.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Antiques
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The charming European street feel.
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: How old is it?
- Antiques specialties: Porcelain and crystal
- Number of dealers: 1