Cafe Normandie Restaurant
Diners can enjoy French Country cuisine in the heart of Annapolis at Jean Louis' Cafe Normandie. As a leader in the area's eco-friendly renaissance, Cafe Normandie recycles vegetable oil, practices composting, uses biodegradable products and much more. The budget customer may enjoy a half price bottle of wine special on Wednesdays, early dining specials with a three-course meal for $26.95, or the more luxurious six-course meal paired with exquisite French wines. Diners can also enjoy a lighter fare in the lounge, with a selection of the chef's favorite dishes and wines.
- Hours: Breakfast: Sat, Sun, 9am - noon. Lunch: Daily, 11am - 3:30pm. Dinner: Sun - Thu, 5pm - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 5pm - 10:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are reserved spaces on the street, with ramped access to the building.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.cafenormandie.com/menu.php
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Cuisine: French