Tired of the same bitter or manufactured coffee or latte that's supposed to be gourmet and fresh? Want to purchase your cup of java from a green establishment which supports fair-trade coffees and products? Look no further. Caffé Pronto roasts all of its beans onsite and supports fair-trade and organic and exotic coffees like Sumatra Lintong and Ethiopia Yirgacheffe. Additionally, the café powers all of its electricity by wind source. So, if you want to sneak away for the afternoon, go to Pronto for a sandwich and a delicious coffee delight.
Oh... and don't forget your laptop. This small and quaint spot has free wireless. And for those who prefer afternoon tea, several different flavors are available for your pleasure. You can munch, sip and surf inside or outside in the intimate sitting space. Friend them on Facebook and check the website for news, updates or to become a member of the café's Coffee Club. Happy tasting!
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 4pm; Sat, 7:30am - 2pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair accessible and parking spaces available
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Organic roasted coffees
- Food & dining options: Natural, Organic
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.caffepronto.com/store/
- Specialties: Organic and fair-trade coffees and teas
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Brazil Cerrado Gold Coffee and Revolution Earl Grey Lavender Tea