Carrol's Creek Cafe
Carrol's Creek is fine waterfront dining in the upscale Annapolis tradition. It is known for the steaks, seafood and chops, as well as the fabulous view of Spa Creek.
The seafood-oriented menu features innovative appetizers and American cuisine such as lime-cilantro marinated grilled shrimp and and macadamia encrusted mahi as well as more traditional offerings such as filet mignon.
The piano bar features jazz on Saturday nights, and there are half-price appetizers in the bar Monday through Thursday during happy hour. The deck is fabulous for al fresco dining, and space is available for parties or banquets.
- Hours: Lunch: Mon-Sat, 11am-4pm; Dinner: Mon-Thu, 5pm-9pm; Fri, Sat, 5pm-10pm; Sun, 3pm-9pm; Brunch: Sun, 10am-1:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: wheelchair accessible
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1983
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in
- Menu link: www.carrolscreek.com/menu.htm
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Seafood
- Price level: $$$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Features: Banquets, Brunch, Buffet, Catering, Dinner, Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties, View, Waterfront
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Romantic
- Dress code: upscale casual