Castlebay Irish Pub
Dublin native Vincent Quinlan is the owner of Castlebay. He has transported the authenticity of an Irish pub, with a Maryland twist, to Main Street Annapolis.
Castlebay has live music, much of it Irish, five nights a week. It also features a small microbrewery that produces Three Nuns Ale, in addition to the vast selection of beer, including (of course) Guinness.
The menu is replete with authentic Irish cuisine such as bangers and mash, corned beef and cabbage, fish and chips, and pork t'ir na nog, as well as Maryland favorites such as crabcakes.
The bar also has regular events such as Karaoke Night, a Wednesday-night dart league and many happy-hour specials. If you want to experience a little bit of Ireland in downtown Annapolis, come to Castlebay!
- Fax: 410-267-7810
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - midnight; Sun, 10am - midnight (brunch, 10am - 2pm)
- Handicap Accessible: The bar is wheelchair-accessible.
- Founding Date: Oct 01 1998
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.castlebayirishpub.com/menu.aspx
- Specialties: Traditional Irish cuisine
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: A fun and authentic Irish experience!
- Cuisine: Irish
- Signature dishes: Shepherd's pie, corned beef and cabbage.
- Price level: $$
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun
- Dress code: Casual