Chris's Charcoal Pit House
If you've ever driven down West Street, you've no doubt been amazed by the sheer number of businesses and how they all blend together. Amidst the strip malls and local shops, Chris's Charcoal Pit House (otherwise known as Chris's Grecian Dining Room) stands out as a place of old-style flair with authentic old-world Mediterranean cuisine. The inside is delightful with plenty of seating and various photos. Awards and newspaper clippings hang on the walls. There's even plant life inside of Chris's unique restaurant, making the air a bit better and the atmosphere quite enjoyable. With a nice open kitchen, you can watch the chefs cook while you wait or sit for a spell in the nice, relaxed air-conditioned dining room.
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 11am - 8:45pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Curb is very short for wheelchair access.
- Founding Date: Jul 08 1978
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Greek Food, spaghetti, pasta, gyros, salads, sandwiches, noodle dishes, pizza.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.chrischarcoalpit.com/joomla/menu.html
- Specialties: Famous gyros and Italian specials.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Greek, Mediterranean
- Signature dishes: Gyros, New York style pizza
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Gyros
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 18
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet
- Dress code: Casual