City of Annapolis Recreation and Parks Department
Led by Director LeeAnn Plumer, the City of Annapolis Recreation and Parks Department is located in the "Pip" Moyer Recreation Center at Truxton Park. The recreation center offers a variety of ammenities to its members at an affordable price including: group fitness classes, a rock climbing wall, cardio and weight machines and a four-lane track for walking and jogging.
Visit the city's website for more information about becoming a member of the "Pip" Moyer Recreation Center or to learn about other city parks and recreation facilites and upcoming events.
- Hours: Center hours: Mon - Thu, 6am - 9pm; Fri, 6am - 6pm; Sat, 8am - 6pm; Sun, 11am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Boat dock, Picnic tables
- Services: Lockers, Restrooms, Showers
- Permit requirements: To participate in indoor fitness activities at the "Pip" Moyer Recreation Center, you must purchase a guest pass or become a member.