Like many great companies around the world, Esprit has humble beginnings. Back in 1968, Susie and Doug Tompkins began selling T-shirts and jeans out of their station wagon. By 1971, Esprit incorporated and seven product lines were born, ready to speed down the fashion history highway. Esprit now offers men's and women's fashions -- affordable luxury, great style. This location is situated in the east wing of the Westfield Annapolis Mall between Lord & Taylor and Pottery Barn.
- Hours: Mon-Sat 10am-9pm Sunday 11am-7pm
- Handicap Accessible: Plenty of marked spaces and easy access points throughout the mall.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Men's and women's fashions, accessories.
- Services: Gift certificates
- Parking: Free lot
- Part of a chain: Yes