Located in upscale Park Place, Fado brings the authentic Irish experience to Annapolis. The pub features modern Irish cuisine with an American twist, and the bar staff is proud to pour the perfect Guinness. Although Fado naturally rocks on St. Patrick's Day, it is a festive gathering place throughout the year. It features live music and a DJ, and shares part of the patio space in Park Place, which is a hugely popular destination in all but the coldest months.
If you are a FIFA fan, Fado is an excellent place to watch, the pub even has a fantasy league! So, get your Irish on and come to Fado for a warm and friendly experience, great food, music and congeniality.
- Hours: Mon, 11:30am - midnight; Tue - Fri, 11:30am - 2am; Sat, early for sports - 2am; Sun, early for sports - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair accessible.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 2008
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Diner's Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Burgers, Irish Food, Wings
- Menu link: www.fadoirishpub.com/annapolis/main-menu
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered, Paid lot, Valet
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Irish
- Signature dishes: Traditional Irish foods such as boxty and bangers and mash.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Brunch, Dancing, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties, View
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual