Federal House Bar & Grill
Located at the head of City Dock, is the Federal House Bar & Grill. Locals know it as the former Griffin's. The Federal House is an Annapolis mainstay, offering great drinks, food and nightlife.
Federal House is a great place for brunch, bargain prices on bloody Mary's and mimosas. There are some tables outside that provide excellent people watching, a large bar and tables downstairs, and upstairs is a lovely space for private parties.
Federal House offers a wide variety of menu items: from salads and sandwiches to full course meals. Late night the DJ pumps the hits and it becomes quite the lively hangout for the 20-something crowd. It's a lively place for happy hour, and Tuesday night poker tournaments are very popular. Federal House offers lots of fun for Annapolitans and visitors alike.
- Fax: 410- 280-0195
- Hours: Mon - Sat: 11am - 2am Sun: 10am-2am
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Jan 01 2009
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Seafood, wings
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.federalhouserestaurant.com/menu.php
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Signature dishes: crab tart, coconut shrimp
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Randall Ballard
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual