Gold Italia, founded in December 1998, offers a wide and exciting variety of diamonds, gold and sterling silver jewelry. Manager Amir Pyarali attends various jewelry shows three to four times a year in addition to buying new pieces on a weekly basis. Not only does he maintain one of the largest selections of charms in all of Annapolis, but he also caries Larimar, a 100 percent natural, rare and exotic gemstone only found in the Caribbean. Also a hot item at Gold Italia is the specialty magnetic bracelets which are guaranteed to cure muscle and joint pains. And for those who are not interested in acquiring new jewelry, Gold Italia will buy your gold jewelry from you.
- Fax: 410-897-9112
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Dec 01 1998
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Diamonds, 14 karat and 18 karat gold, white and yellow gold, sterling silver, stainless steel, necklaces, charms, rings, watches, bracelets, pendants, earrings, etc.
- Services: Repair
- Return policy: Exchange within 10 days of purchase.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Annapolis is a wonderful place to work because the community is filled with friendly, well-educated people.
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Larimar, an exotic and 100 percent natural gemstone that can only be found on a remote island in the Caribbean, is by far a rare beauty that will never go out of style.
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of changing rooms: 0
- Jewelry & watch brands: Larimar, Benchmark Wedding Bands, Pulsar, Seiko, etc.
- Vintage: No
- What are most popular gifts for both women and men?: The most popular item for both men and women is the specialty magnetic bracelet. Accompanied with a 30-day money back guarantee, the specialty magnetic bracelet will relieve any pains you may have including headaches, backaches and joint aches.