Hard Bean Coffee & Booksellers
The Hard Bean is a great place to spend a lazy morning or afternoon. The bright and cheerful coffee shop/bookstore has lots to eat, drink, and do: Park at an outdoor table, with or without your dog and people watch on Market Space and Ego Alley. Or read a book/newspaper from their extensive collection of discount and bargain books, while sipping on a delicious coffee or tea drink.
Hard Bean also offers lunch, with all of the same perks, and can arrange catering for your off-site event. Bring your laptop, hook up to their free Wi-Fi, and telecommute! Hard Bean is a great Annapolis hang-out for lovers of books and beverages.
- Fax: 410-263-2899
- Hours: Sun - Thu: 6am to 10pm Fri - Sat: 6am to midnight
- Founding Date: Jun 15 2002
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Coffee, tea, breakfast, lunch, books, magazines
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- Book store specialties: Magazines, Newspapers
- New/used: New, Used
- Book store features: Food
- Wi-Fi: Free