Hell Point Seafood
Hell Point Seafood is located at the far end of City Dock, overlooking Spa Creek. The restaurant is owned and operated by award-winning Chef, Bob Kinkead, owner also of Kinkeads in Washington DC.
The menu features traditional Annapolis favorites, such as crab-cakes, as well as innovative dishes, like mussels in yellow curry. The bar is located downstairs and features a separate menu. For a special event, Hell Point offers private dining for groups up to 100. A take-out menu is also available for nights on the go.
So stroll down to Hell Point, for a heavenly dining experience, featuring local Maryland favorites and a wide selection of excellently prepared seafood.
- Fax: 410-990-1809
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11:30am – 9pm; Fri - Sat, 11:30am –10pm; Sun, 11:30am – 9pm
- Founding Date: Jan 01 2009
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Diner's Club, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.hp-seafood.com/images/pdf/Dinner-Menu.pdf
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Seafood
- Price level: $$$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Executive chef: Bob Kinkead
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, View
- Atmosphere: Fine dining
- Dress code: upscale casual