This restaurant, located in Forest Plaza Shopping Center, offers a wide variety of authentic Spanish and Mexican cuisine. Their menu includes a long list of tapas and appetizers such as pork tenderloin in a sweet sherry cream sauce (solomillo de cerdo al jerez), spanish-style lamb meatballs (albondigas de cordero) and stuffed jalapeno peppers, in addition to traditional Mexican dinner entrees. The wait staff is friendly and eager to serve, while the freshly covered tables and comfortable seating makes the overall dining experience memorably pleasant. They offer happy hour and live music on Thursday nights and carry out is available for both lunch and dinner. Reservations are recommended.
- Hours: Lunch hours: Mon - Sat, 11:30am - 2:30pm. Dinner hours: Mon - Sun, 4pm - 10pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Spanis and Mexican cuisine
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Bar Food, Mexican, Spanish, Tapas
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fine dining, Quiet, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual