Ken's Creative Kitchen
Ken's Creative Kitchen was founded by Ken Upton, former Food and Beverage Director at the Lord Baltimore and Peabody Court Hotels. The service has access to some of the most exquisite event sites in the area: London Town House and Gardens, William Paca House, Strathmore Hall, the Baldwin House, various motor and sailing yachts and more. The event cuisine is derived from a theme. For example, a Ken's client had a New Orleans birthday bash. The menu included: chilled jumbo Louisiana gulf shrimp, oysters Rockefeller, miniature jumbo lump crab cake, dirty rice, crawfish, haricots verts vinaugrette and more. For more information and details about quotes for that special day, corporate events or parties, please see the website.
- Fax: 410-268-3228
- Hours: Please call Ken's for office hours and event details.
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair accessible and parking spaces available as well
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering
- Specialties: Catering for weddings, corporate events, parties and special events
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Cajun/Creole, Chinese, Dessert / Ice Cream, Live / Raw Food, Moroccan, Seafood, Tapas, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: Theme style dishes according to the event, party or wedding
- Price level: $$$
- Executive chef: Karen Williams
- Features: Catering, Private Parties