Since it was founded in 2004, Natalie Silitch has caught the attention of antique shoppers for one reason: the unique selection. With four complete rooms of antiquities, the staff here has surrounded themselves with quality products. With reasonable pricing and a something for everyone philosophy, Maryland Avenue is enriched by its presence.
- Hours: Sun - Sat - 11am-5pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Jul 01 2004
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Antiques, jewelry
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Its diversity. Diversity in the people, settings and businesses.
- What's your most popular item?: An attractive piece at a good price.